How it works
Our Scitechtalk Email Forum is a free service for members.
- Your email address must be registered with the forum.
- You can email questions and ideas to: email@example.com once you are registered.
- The Reply and Reply All button in your email program will both send to the whole group. You will be in contact with over 350 members to whom your email will be sent and seen.
- To email the individual sending the post, locate their email at the bottom of each email post. You can reply directly to them by clicking their email address.
- The STANZ logo links you to the STANZ website.
Because so many people receive these emails on the forum and we have responsibilities to publishers of copyright material we have some guidelines:
- Keep the discussion to topics of interest to science technicians.
- Keep posts to a reasonable length.
- Be polite and considerate when commenting.
- If you would like to thank someone, send it to their individual email rather than the group.
- Do not send or reply to test emails.
- Do not use icons in your email posts
- Do not send copyright or paid content through scitechtalk
- If you are unsure about your subscription, contact the Group Administrator, whose address can be found in the footer of all emails from Scitechtalk.
A selected compilation of practical tips and know-how from Scitechtalk.
Please check Accumulated Wisdom for an answer to your query before asking the forum.